Inside Look 

FREE Museum Weekend!

Tags: , , , , , ,

Aaron Murdoch writes for JAX FREE and lives in Jacksonville, Fla. He is passionate about discovering cool events and services offered locally for FREE.

The first full weekend of the month is fast upon us and that only means one thing. It’s time to enjoy a FREE trip to our local museums, thanks to Bank of America (BOA).

If you are currently a BOA customer with a valid debit or credit card, you are eligible to just walk in like a boss, flash your card and I.D. and you’re golden. If not, go to BOA and get one. It’s like having a free museum membership without having to pay for it.

boa-museum

I don’t know about you but I absolutely love being able to enjoy events like this that have monetary value and yet costs me nothing. It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that I can share this with the people of Jacksonville.

cummer

The museums that are included in this deal is the Museum of Science and History (MOSH) and the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens. These are two of the most popular educational resources in our city so why not go and check them out? if you haven’t visited for a while or have never been, this is a perfect opportunity to enjoy these fun and informative wonders.

Where?

Museum of Science and History (MOSH)
1025 Museum Circle
Jacksonville, FL 32207

Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      829 Riverside Avenue
Jacksonville, Florida 32204

When?

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Sunday, March 5, 2017