May 9-14, 2017
5387 Palm Valley Rd., Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 7:30 a.m.
- Thursday & Friday: 6:15 a.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 7:30 a.m.
- Thursday, May 11 – First round of competition begins at approximately 7:30 a.m. (threesomes off of No. 1 and No.10)
- Friday, May 12 – Second round of competition begins at approximately 7:30 a.m. (threesomes off of No.1 and No.10)
- Saturday, May 13 – Third round of competition begins at approximately 8:30 a.m., depending on the size of the cut (twosomes off No.1)
- Championship Sunday, May 14 – Final round of competition begins at approximately 8:30 a.m., depending on size of the cut (twosomes off No.1)
Since it’s inception in 1982 by then-PGA TOUR Commissioner Deane Beman, TPC Sawgrass has risen to the front of the golfing world’s consciousness; its Pete Dye fan-friendly design a mix of precision and target golf.
From the iconic Island Green on 17, to the renovations made since the conclusion of last year’s tournament, featuring a now drivable par 4 on 12, TPC Sawgrass is one of the most recognizable courses in the world.
Don’t miss Jason Day return to defend his title from May 9-14, 2017 at TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.